Handyman Formula by DeBond Corporation - is a patented chemical adhesive remover used in the Building & Home Maintenance Industry. Handyman Formula breaks the bond of polyurethane adhesives like 3M®5200 and Silicone Rubber, all once considered permanent. It also cleans or removes -Super Glue, Sharpie®, FLEX Tape®, Very High Bond (VHB) Tapes, wet adhesives, cured silicone rubber, and door weather stripping.
It is safe on glass, and on all 2-part paint systems, powder coated metal and fiberglass. Soap and water neutralizes and denatured alcohol prepares the surface for reinstallation if needed.
Other projects for Handyman Formula include:
- Cleans hardwood flooring adhesives
- Graffiti from spray can paints- Safe on Cars!
- Remove adhesive paper stickers (Like the ones Police put on car windows)
- Safe on clear coat
- Removes chewing gum from clothing, carpeting & sidewalk
- Removes dried latex and oil paints from clothing and hands and tools
- Safe on all vinyl - Home clothes dryers (Chewing gum removal)
- Cleans tools-Power cords
- Cleans Vinyl Floors with Scuff marks
- Loosens stuck screws and bolts (SS and Aluminum Dissimilar metals)
- Cleans Duct tape and all Masking tape adhesives off fiberglass and cars/glass
- Cleans wet epoxy from clothing Removes tree sap Won’t hurt Cars with Clearcoat.
- Removes wet silicone rubber
- Removes decal and letter tape adhesives
- Cleans electrical connections/ battery terminals
- Cleans tree sap and lubricates chain saws/garden clippers
- Safe on leather
- Breaks the bond of Liquid Nails® and construction adhesives Plumber's helper
Available in 3 sizes
- 4oz. $16.95 aerosol $5.00 Savings on Introduction Month July 2020
- 12 oz. $26.95 aerosol $5.00 Savings on Introduction Month July 2020
- 1 Gallon $320.00 Call for Discount 561-575-4200